You will be charged $1 for credit monitoring for a 7-day trial period, and will be charged $19.95 (plus tax where applicable) on a monthly basis if you do not cancel credit monitoring before the expiration of that 7-day trial period.
What you need to know
There are various types of credit scores, and lenders use a variety of different types of credit scores to make lending decisions. The credit score you receive is based on the VantageScore 3.0 model and may not be the credit score model used by your lender.
You'll soon enjoy:
- UNLIMITED Score & Report access — updates available daily
- CreditCompass™, which helps you point your score in the right direction
- Email updates of critical changes for ALL 3 bureaus
- INSTANT email alerts sent as soon as TransUnion finds out someone’s applied for credit in your name
- Lock and Unlock your TransUnion and Equifax® Credit Reports
- Personalized Debt Analysis & Credit Score Trending
- UNLIMITED toll-free access to ID theft specialists
- Up to $1,000,000 ID theft insurance